CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Update

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Our original doctor's appointment was March 2, however, Old Man Winter decided to make one last appearance in the Upstate. We had our first snow of 2009 in March. We had about 2 inches at our house, but closer to Greenville they received from 4 to 6 inches. The snow was mostly melted the day of our doctor's appointment, so Daron and I headed out only to find them closed. We were a little disappointed because we were looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat again. They rescheduled my appointment for March 19th. Yesterday, we finally made it to the doctor. We saw Dr. Lantz, who said everything looked great! He said I seemed very healthy. The nurse took my blood pressure and said it was EXTREMELY good. After telling her I was a teacher, she said, "Your blood pressure is really good to have worked today!" We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. It was 157 this time. We will be able to find out the gender of the baby at our next appointment. Our next appointment is April 14th, my birthday!!! What a great birthday present! Our school is on Spring Break that week so I asked for the earliest appointment time, 9am! I will try to post that day so everyone will know! Continue to pray for the health of our baby!

3 comments:

thawkins

Sweet Girl, what a fabulous birthday gift that will be for you. I look forward to sharing in this fabulous news. It's so exciting. I am praying for an easy delivery and a healthy baby. Love you so much! Tina

Anonymous

I love the Zelmers!!!!! Can't wait for Baby Z!

Copeland's

A wonderful Gift from God. Your Baby is so Blessed to have two wonderful Christian Parents. I am soooo happy for you - and you look great... nothin like the glo of a pregnant Lady.
Love U
Linda

Post a Comment