CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

I ♥ CLEMSON!!!

Saturday was the first game that I've been to this season! The first home game I was in labor having sweet, baby Parker. The rest of the games it has rained and call me a fair-weather fan, but I just couldn't bring myself to stand in the rain. So I've cheered on the Tigers from my warm, DRY living room this season. (Crazy how things change when you have kids!)

We spent the day tailgating here:


With these FUN people & more:


We had LOTS of LAUGHS with this girl:


We went to the game with these GREAT friends:


I had a date with this guy:


We cheered for the guys in orange:


We cheered for this Heisman Trophy Candidate:


We missed ALOT of these:


But in the end we got one of these:
W

There's nothing like cheering on your favorite team with 85,000 of your closest friends!
I CLEMSON!


1 comments:

Copeland's

Enjoy your blog. Parker seems to be growing in 'leaps and bounds.' Can't wait to see him, again. Bet no one ever ask "is it a Boy? He is all Boy - so cute.

Post a Comment