CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

So Much to Blog About! So Little Time!!!

There's so much to blog about and so little time lately!!! We've had a busy, busy summer that it's so hard to blog and document everything we've done. And because as much as I'd like to I just don't scrapbook, I like to keep this blog as a way to document Parker's "firsts" and memories that we make as a family. But I must confess I have a slight obsession. I often find myself thinking, "I could BLOG about this" or "I must take a picture of this so I can document it on our blog". But the problem is there is SO much to blog about that I get behind and then how could I possibly blog things out of order. For instance, I couldn't post about a recent trip before I blog about our 4th of July fun or Father's day. Am I crazy or does everyone do this? And then there is the issue of wanting to edit my pictures before posting them. So I go to my favorite, FREE photo editing site and get lost for hours editing pics. Obsessed much??!? I think so!! It's the perfectionist in me. But I am learning to let go and let my imperfections shine! So... I am going to TRY ("try" being the key word) to do better about NOT obsessing over making each post perfect. I am going to start from the present and try to go backwards until I'm all caught up. And here's the real reason everyone else reads our blog... Parker Pictures!!!! (unedited of course!)


















p.s. I could NOT get these pictures to line up. But I'm not obsessing!!! I am posting them anyway! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment