CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Schoooooooool's Out for Summer!!!

Hello Blogland!

I know, I know... it's been a while! Well schoooooool's out for summer and I have a little more time on my hands. I have enjoyed being home this past week with my little man! He is just so much fun these days. I love that he is so independent and can do so much by himself. He says "My do it, mommy!! My do it!!!"

My goal is to post pictures of our summer activities each week. So here goes...

June 5: Farm Days at the Crooks' Farm
We enjoyed Farm Day at the Crooks' Farm. We fed the chickens and goats. Then took a little hike to a beautiful waterfall. We even got to see and pet 2 snakes. Parker enjoyed riding the John Deere tractor and just simply being outside. We ended the day with a ride on the horsie! What an amazing day with our Foothills family.

June 6: Pool Day with Friends
Parker LOVE, LOVE, LOVES the water! He is doing a great job "fwimming"! Parker has NO fear of the water. He even jumps off the diving board.

June 9: Pool Day
I have a feeling we are going to be at the pool ALOT this summer! When Parker wakes up in the morning I always ask him what he wants to do. And his response is always the same, "Go fwimmning at Aunt Jody's house!"

June 11: Lake Day with Friends
We spent the day on the lake with great friends! We enjoyed playing at the waterfall, swimming at the "beach", and tubing! Oh what fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment