CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IT'S A BOY!

Well, today was the BIG day!!! Mom, Daron, and I headed down to Clemson early this morning to go to the doctor. As soon as we entered the ultrasound room, the ultrasound tech said, "Do you want to find out what you are having?" I replied,"Yes definitely. I am too much of a planner!!" She looked around at everything from heart to kidneys, head to toes, fingers, etc. When she got around the area she said alright let's see. I was looking at the screen and said, "I can already see. IT'S A BOY!" Let's just say, he is not shy. There is no doubt about it we are having a boy. The technician said, "You're right!!! It is indeed a boy!!" I was truly shocked! I was convinced I was having a girl! I am extremely excited about having a boy. I have been surrounded by boys my entire life, so why change now? LOL! The doctor said everything looks perfect. He said we had a very healthy, PERFECT baby boy. He said that everything looks completely normal and is extremely pleased with my pregnancy. After the doctors appointment, we met my dad and brother for lunch. We wrapped them each a surprise and told them that when they opened it, then they would know what we were having. Dad called Mom several times on the way there to try to pry it out of her. He told her he had a pink, green, and blue John Deere shirt. He called to ask what color to bring. She held her ground and said,"I guess you'll have to bring all 3!" They opened their gifts at the same time and Justin smiled big time. He was secretly wishing for a little hunting buddy! We have had an amazing day! It has been fun "surprising" everyone with our news! Thanks to everyone who called or texted or facebooked us today! It has been an extremely exciting day and we have been excited to share it with each of you!

2 comments:

Unknown

Daron and Lorrie,
God is so good! We couldn't be more excited about the birth of our very first grandson!!! We can't wait to meet this little miracle gift from God. You guys are going to be awesome parents.
Love,
Gram and Pops

The Vances

How exciting Lorrie!!!! Thanks for posting the link to your blog. It's been fun reading about your journey!

Post a Comment