CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Shower




This week is my 28th week (7th month) of pregnancy, meaning, only 12 weeks more to go! This time has really flown by. Everything is going great with my pregnancy. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and Dr. Hood said everything looks perfect. He is very pleased with how everything is progressing.

Daron and I have settled on a name for our little guy. His name will be Parker Allen Zelmer. Here is the story behind his name. We went to Clemson's Spring Game with friends and one of the quarterbacks name was Kyle Parker. I asked Daron if he liked the name Parker and he said he did. So, Parker it was. Allen is my grandmother on my dad's side maiden name. I have always loved the name Allen and we planned to use it whether it was a boy or a girl. Allen is also Daron's Dad's middle name. It's so neat to already have a name picked out for our little guy.

Not much else has changed as far as my pregnancy goes. My baby bump is growing more and more everyday. Parker is moving more during the day. Before I could only feel him at night. Like clockwork, at 11 pm Parker would have a little dance party. Now he is more active throughout the day. Daron loves to lay with his hand on my belly and feel him move. I must admit that feeling is one of the most awesome things I've ever experienced.

The ladies at school threw me an awesome baby shower before school was out. We got lots of good stuff that will definitely be put to good use. Above are some pictures from the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment