CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Shower hosted by Friends!

This post is a little late, but I wanted to share some of the awesome baby showers that were given to us!

First up, my friends Alicia and Christy hosted a beautiful baby shower with a zebra striped and polka dot theme. Even though it was in July, it was a gorgeous day. It almost felt like fall outside. We enjoyed our yummy "shower" food out on the deck overlooking a picture perfect view. Thank you ladies for such a wonderful shower!! Daron and I are so blessed to have such great friends!


The adorable invitations that Christy designed! So cute and creative!!!


Cute Cake! Don't you just love the cake display! I love the little poem too!


Candle favors!


The delicious food!


The wonderful hostesses, Christy and Alicia!


My awesome mommy!!!


"Auntie" Ashlee made it up for the shower!


Thank you ladies for a great shower!

0 comments:

Post a Comment