CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Letter to a New Momma

As I was reading through my list of favorite blogs tonight, I stumbled upon this post from a fellow blogger. It felt as if her words were written especially for me!!! Read her letter to a new momma here. Check out her fabulous blog where she shares simple, inexpensive ways to decorate your home:








We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Parker! Hopefully he will make his appearance this week! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Copeland's

I actually do remember the excitement surrounding the birth of our Babies - altho they are grown and on their own. I know this is the most wonderful 'days of your lives.' Won't be long, now. Enjoy every moment. Parker is just as excited to see the world!!!

Cat Stegall

I remember waiting on you to get here!Time flies!!! hugs Aunt Cath

Post a Comment