CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

FREE Breakfast Week at Chick-fil-A of Seneca!

Chic-fil-a of Seneca ROCKS!!!! After leaving the lunchroom this week at school, I rounded the corner to see a table full of these:


The new and YUMMY Yogurt Parfaits topped with either Harvest Nut granola or cookie crumbs. Just when I thought my day could not get any better, my friend and collague, Roz, came into my room announcing that next week is FREE Breakfast week at Chic-fil-a! I ♥ you Chic-fil-a!!!!
I seriously think I have an addiction. I could eat there EVERY meal. I knew it was bad when my husband told me we were going to have to cut back on our Chic-fil-a spending budget! LOL! I, however, like to look at it like my wise friend, Roz. I choose to believe that eating at Chic-fil-a is a way to HONOR GOD! I mean Chic-fil-a is after all, a Christian organization. And why spend money at other, "secular", fast food restaurants, when you can honor God with your finances at Chic-fil-a! HA! So, thank you to my great friend, Roz for this insight (she IS a Pastor's wife) and to Chic-fil-a of Seneca for being so awesome!
So here's what's for breakfast this week at Chic-fil-a! Did I mention it's FREE?:



Monday, February 1st- Saturday, February 6th, Chick-fil-A of Seneca will be serving the following items for FREE! (6:00am-9:30am. One per customer)



Monday, February 1st: FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit



Tuesday, February 2nd: FREE Sausage Biscuit



Wednesday, February 3rd: FREE 3-count Chick-n-Mini



Thursday, February 4th: FREE Yogurt Parfait



Friday, February 5th: FREE Cinnamon Cluster



Saturday, February 6th: Pajamas and Biscuits



(On Saturday, the Chick-fil-A Cow will be sporting his favorite pajamas! Wear your pajamas with him and get a FREE Chick-fil-A Biscuit!)



The offer is ONLY offered at Chick-fil-A of SENECA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment