CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

That's How I Roll

Today I cleaned out Parker's closet and packed up the clothes he has outgrown. I must admit I got a little teary eyed packing up his 0-3 month clothes. As I was busy working, Parker was laying on a quilt in his room playing with his toys. I stopped and looked over to watch him play and he rolled over from his belly to his back. He had a complete look of shock on his face like how'd I do that. I then cheered for him and he busted out a HUGE smile.

Parker also had his first taste of rice cereal today. He loved it! He got a little upset because I wasn't feeding it to him fast enough.




My little man is growing up sooooooo fast. I am loving EVERY minute of it, but I wish it would slow down just a little!

I know I'm a little behind on the blog, but I promise to post pictures of Parker's first Christmas and his 4 month picture soon!


1 comments:

Cat Stegall

look at that red hair!! :)

Post a Comment